The post office shown in this picture became a clothing and haberdashery store owned by Mrs. Lily Thompson. The actual post office occupied several locations in the village.
More from this category
- Wedding of Rebecca (Annie) Waddelow and ? Lythel.
- Charles and Hannah Watson (previously Moxon), outside the 'Spade and Beckett'.
- Departing friends.
- Frank & Maud Hepher (nee Glover)
- John & Eliza Pearson (nee Moxon)
- Mary Ann Seekins & husband James Bishop
- Post Office, Mail Street, Little Downham.. The post office shown in this picture became a clothing..
- Proud Couple, Little Downham.
- Reverend & Mrs Greenstreet.
- William & Rebecca Jordan 1940
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.