Opened in 1930 having been provided by public subscription. from records contributed by Jack Jones.
More from this category
- Chapel and meeting room. The original chapel, the building on the left, was sold..
- A Capsule of Little Downham Life.. A View from the Clocktower
- Baptist Chapel. A congregation of Baptists in the village erected the..
- Cathedral from Cannon Street. Winter View
- Cleaning after arson attack at St Leonards church.. The picture shows (L to R), John Murfitt, verger Henry..
- Fire at St. Leonard's Church. In September 2006, vandals entered the church and set..
- Fire damage to alter at St Leonards.
- Footpath. Hurst Lane is part of the long distance footpath, called..
- Little Downham, St Leonards church, scaffolding following arson attack.. The arson attack caused little fire damage, but extensive..
- Miss Elsie Martin
- Open Evening, St. Leonard's, Little Downham. St. Leonard's Open Evening
- Opening of Baptist Hall, Main Street, Little Downham.. A "Sunday School Hall" was opened in 1931 adjacent to the..
- Opening of Baptist Hall, Main Street, Little Downham.. Opening of new Baptist Schoolroom
- St Leonard's Church, Little Downham.
- St Leonard's Church, Little Downham. (From the Cambridge Collection)
- St Leonard's Church, Little Downham.. This Coat of arms is one of the largest coats of arms in..
- St Leonard's Church, Spring.
- St Leonards Church, Little Downham.(From the Cambridge Collection)
- St. Leonard,s Church, Little Downham.
- The Hall today.. Numbers attending the Chapel declined and in 1982 the..
- Well earned break!. Volunteers taking a break from cleaning up after the..
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.