IN MEMORY OF JOHN FOREMAN Who died Dec 4th 1845 Aged 84 years The best of husbands the Grave encloses here A tender Father to his children dear A quiet neighbour he to all was kind He rests in hope salvation he may find. ALSO Susanna his WIFE WHO DIED JULY 18TH 1859 AGED 71 YEARS A VIRTUOUS CAREFUL,and INDUSTRIOUS WIFE EACH DUTY FILLED THROUGH EVERY STAGE OF LIFE ATTEND YE FEMALES OF THE RISING RACE HER VIRTUES COPY AND HER FOOTSTEPS TRACE.
More from this category
- Gravestone in St Leonard's Churchyard, Little Downham. Gravestone in St Leonards Churchyard, Little Downham.
- Gravestone, St Leonard's Churchyard.. Gravestone, St. Leonards Churchyard, Little Downham.
- Gravestone, St. Leonard's Churchyard, Little Downham. test
- Gravestone, St. Leonard's Churchyard, Little Downham.. IN MEMORY OF WILLIAM COLE WHO DIED MARCH 17TH 1858..
- Gravestone, St. Leonards churchyard, Atkin, Susanna.. Wedding of Rebecca (Annie) Waddelow and ? Lythel My..
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.