Roseanna Cranfield, died 4/10/1929, aged 69. Buried 7/10/1929.
More from this category
- Arts Festival Poster. Arts Festival
- Band Concert fund raising programme
- Centenarian Alice Crane.
- Cheque in final settlrment of sale of 65 Main Street by Elizabeth Hull to William Johnston.
- Church attendance card.
- Flyer for escorted walk. Conducted by Roger Martin and organised by Local History Group.
- Foden lorry invoice to Don Hull, Little Downham
- Forerunner of the Book Cafe, the 'Bookcase' was situated in the old village store / post office.
- Funeral card, Maud Harrison.
- Funeral card, Rev. Fredrick Fisher.
- Funeral card. Francis Cole.
- Funeral Notification, William Flanders.
- In Case of Fire
- Invoice from Harrison Brothers Dairy Farm.
- Lost ? ID card returned.
- Memorial card Kate Gibson.
- Memorial Card Maud Harrison.
- Memorial Card, Abigail Saberton.
- Memorial Card, Charles Cranfield.
- Memorial Card, Charles Robinson
- Memorial Card, Drusilla Cornwell.
- Memorial Card, Eliza Crane
- Memorial Card, Eliza Moxon.
- Memorial Card, Emily Taylor.
- Memorial card, Flanders Cole.
- Memorial Card, Francis Cole.
- Memorial card, Herbert Crane
- Memorial Card, James Thompson.
- Memorial Card, John South
- Memorial Card, Jonathan Lythell
- Memorial Card, Joseph Harrison.
- Memorial Card, Mary Cole
- Memorial card, Mason Cooke.
- Memorial Card, Roseanna Cranfield.
- Memorial Card, William Crane.
- Memorial Card, William Gilbert.
- Memorial Card, William Ward.
- Memorial of Herbert Angel
- Memorial of Lucy Cranfield,
- Pantomime poster.
- Post Office closure protest.. Post Office closure
- Poster for an escorted walk, organised by the Local History Group and conducted by Roger Martin .
- Report on the recent opening of the Book Cafe, the successor to the 'BookCase'.
- Royal letter.
- Village hall display
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.